Kura has an opening for an experienced HR Business Partner to join us in our Glasgow site.
Kura is focused on creating a people culture built around coaching, development & engagement, with the aim of unlocking the potential for both its people and the business and we are recruiting the right person to work in partnership with Operations, sharing responsibility for the delivery of key people metrics.
Within this role your responsibilities will be to ensure that the delivery of HR strategy and practices contributing to the achievement of Kura’s vision and philosophy.
- To proactively support the delivery of effective people management through expert advice and guidance as well as coaching and mentoring people managers.
- To identify solutions to people concern through the development and implementation of improved people practices to meet the needs of Kura.
- Experience within a similar role within a Contact Centre or fast paced environment
- Experience in leading organisational change including redundancy and TUPE programmes
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice with the ability to quickly build effective working relations with key stakeholders
- Strong communication and influencing skills with experience of project planning
- The ability to work within a team to deliver results, skills within identifying problems and the ability to develop alternative solutions
What’s in it for you
- Salary : DOE
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Permanent Contract
- Management Development Programme
- Be part of a forward-thinking team
- Positive working environment
- Development opportunities
- Plus much more!
For further information and to apply for this role, please email your CV with a covering letter to: Rhianna Watson, Professional Recruitment Partner – Email: Rhianna.email@example.com