Roffey Park Institute Programme: HR Business Partner Skills
Starts: 28 September 2021
Finishes: 16 November 2021
HR Business Partner Skills is a practical programme that will help you develop the mindset of an effective business partner as well as the skills, behaviour, and tools you need to enhance your approach. We focus on how you build your relationships and influence your business partners so that you evolve your own, unique HR business partnering formula. The programme design meets a range of learning needs from those who are junior HR business partner through to those new in a senior position.
This course is for you if…
- You have got experience as an HR business partner, but wish to evolve your skillset or develop a broader approach
- You are from a centre of expertise and need to understand it from an HR perspective
- You want to shift the way you operate further along the continuum from HR manager to a business partner and increase the value you add to your stakeholders
- You need to get a ‘seat at the table’ and be more confident, credible, and influential at the pan-organisational level
- You are looking to be more strategic, commercially savvy and less operational and transactional
This programme is flexible enough to accommodate your needs whether you have a generalist or centre of expertise partnering background.