Roffey Park Institute Programme: Leadership for High Performance
Organisations need high performance leadership to encourage, inspire and motivate their teams to grow and shape its future success. High performing leaders are those that understand how to lead and develop other leaders, to tap into their collective potential to influence strategy and deliver on change. This means creating a culture of trust, empowerment and ownership where problems are solved quickly, and innovation is encouraged.
Leadership for High Performance is a leadership programme that develops the skills of dialogue and working with complexity, negotiating and delivering on promises through the work of high performing teams. The programme design helps participants to refine their established leadership practice and encourage leadership in others in the service of a common purpose.
This course is for you if…
- You are already a leader of other leaders either as a head of function, department or division
- You are a senior manager anywhere in the world where interaction with other people is a key element of your role
- You are a highly skilled technical or project manager who wants to be more effective by improving collaboration and engagement with their team
- You are a leader working in a matrix structure and wants to understand how to develop their leadership practice across boundaries
- You are ready for the next step in your career and need to broaden and deepen your leadership skills and capabilities
Leading for High Performance consists of 8 learning modules plus a 90-minute follow-up session six weeks after the last module has been completed.
The online programme is facilitated live over the course of four half days, two 90-minute modules per day with a 30 minute break in between. The programme is also delivered as a two-day classroom programme. Both online and classroom programmes include a 90-minute follow up session, held online, in which participants track how they have embedded the learning from the programme.